JOIN LEX MEDICUS TEAM
Lex Medicus provides the highest quality independent medico legal reporting and impairment assessment in various Australian States and Europe.
Our team consists of leading surgeons and specialist clinicians who are motivated to combine their clinical work with the world of medico-legal reporting.
The successful applicant must be trained in Impairment Assessment AMA 4th edition (and preferably 5th edition).
Working at Lex Medicus you will enjoy a boutique and friendly medico legal company founded on professionalism and strong moral values.
WORKING WITH LEX MEDICUS
If you like to discuss career opportunities with Lex Medicus, please contact
Giulia Kossmann, General Manager on (03) 8375 5402
or via email: email@example.com
WHY LEX MEDICUS?
You will join an exclusive team of expert specialists in a boutique, friendly and ISO accredited medico-legal company.
Financial arrangements are transparent and payments for completed reports are transferred immediately to the consultant.
Why Lex Medicus?
• Significant income stream
• Immediate payment upon completion of your reports
• One stop shop: Lex Medicus takes care about all administrative services
• Complete choice to customise your consulting days and appointments, including Saturdays
• Lex Medicus’ in-house expert team of medico legal typists
• Expert Quality Assurance support by trained legal professionals
• Lex Medicus Online – novel on-line booking and document management system
for immediate access to your clinic lists, clients, and files
• Modern well equipped consulting rooms with full Lex Medicus staff support
• Opportunity to consult in your own rooms
• Opportunity to consult interstate and internationally
• Guidance and expert support with orientation and training