Lex Medicus Services
Lex Medicus Online provides a portal to streamline the process of medico legal reporting, optimise communication and ensure secure document exchange.
With a highly secure digital interface – password protected to share medical and legal documentation – Lex Medicus has streamlined the system to ensure patient privacy and adapt to a busy Law firm's needs.
Once registered a user will have access to:
- Booking system filtered by: consultant, location, service and preferred date.
- Real time service status for all your clients
- Secure online document management system
Simply, login to Lex Medicus Online, identify your clients' file and you will find the exact stage of the medico legal process the report is at.
Once completed, the lawyers/insurers will be able to download the final report.
The online nature of Lex Medicus Online offers the ability for digital client files and letters of instruction to be uploaded and made immediately available to the examining health professional of choice.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Our new and innovative Lex Medicus Online (LMO) allows our clients to book an appointment in real time with our multi-speciality consultants operating across Australia and Europe.
Getting Started – a few easy steps…
· Contact our Lex Medicus Admin at reception to be registered to Lex Medicus Online (03 9827 8093)
· You will receive an "activation" email from Lex Medicus Online. Click “Register now” and follow the prompts
· Once logged-in, change immediately your password
· After your full registration is complete, go to lexmedicus.com.au
· Select either "Book an Appointment" on the home page, or go to the left menu and click on “Lex Medicus Online”
· Select "Login - Register"
· Sign-in using your username (email address) and personal password.
· To book an appointment:
1. Select "Service"
2. Select "Consultant"
3. Select "Clinic"
4. Select "Next Available" or "Go to Date"
5. Click "Submit" once all fields are filled
6. Enter your client’s details
MANAGE YOUR CLIENTS - TRACK YOUR REPORTS
Lex Medicus Online allows lawyers and insurers to track the production of medico legal reports in real time and fully manage their clients’ details online. Once completed, the lawyers/insurers will be able to download the final report.
SECURELY MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
All client documents are securely stored in Lex Medicus’ encrypted database. They can be accessed at all times by the lawyer/insurer and medical specialist.